Thursday, October 26, 2006

Happy Birthday, Will. It's so hard to believe you would have been two years old today. I wish I could say I remember every minute of your first day of life, but in truth, I was sick, you were sick, we were all so worried, and it's kind of a blur. These two years have raced and plodded-- sometimes, impossibly, at the same time. Now we see all the kids who would have been your friends climbing in the neighborhood park or toddling around the library, even as you remain a tiny baby in our minds and hearts. But your strength and spirit endure, propelling us through each day without you. We love you and we miss you always.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Vosburgh said...

I just happened to come across your blog while browsing. I really don't know what to say. I am so very sorry for the loss of your son. My family will hold you in our prayers that you might have hope and joy always. God truly has great things for you. It is his desire for you to remain close to him and for you to have strength and wisdom in times of pain and trouble. May the love you have for Will be a bleesing to all you encounter.

Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home